Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's see how this goes...

So, Erik and I decided to try the Special K Challenge...basically you replace two of your meals each day with Special K products (cereal, waffles, protein bars/shakes). You then eat your third meal as normal. You are also allowed to eat fruit, veggies and drink beverages as normal.

Day 1: I'M STARVING!!

I think the problem is that I don't usually eat breakfast. I usually go to work, drink some coffee, have lunch and eat dinner later. Eating breakfast this morning really threw me off and now I want to eat everything in sight. Including the huge bowl of dum-dums sitting on my desk. The idea was to eat breakfast, have an early dinner with my boyfriend around 4 and then a snack later on. Yikes.

Four more hours until I can eat....

No comments: