Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On the Hunt - Retro Bar Glasses

(glitter guide)

I have always wanted a bar cart, but I don't think we have room for an entire cart.  I DO think we have room for a bar tray of some sort.

(Design Improvised)

While I'm primarily a beer drinker, I do enjoy making pitcher drinks and signature cocktails when we are planning on having people over. I love how classy and special drinks look in pretty glassware - so I'm on the hunt!  I'm going to start by finding a set of vintage glasses in a caddy. Here are some I'm currently eyeing on Etsy:

(retrotreasurehunters etsy shop)
(vintageluxe etsy shop)
(stuffinthetruck etsy shop)
And my favorite:
(CandeezApples etsy shop)

We're hoping to find some antique stores on the way to Vermont this weekend...I always enjoy antiquing more when I'm looking for something specific!


No comments: