Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is the life...

I love Chicago...I really do. I grew up just outside the city in the suburbs, but it really doesn't compare. Moving here after graduating is probably one of the best things I could have done and I'm so glad that I resisted the urge to move home in order to save money. I love not having to drive, I love all the things to do and I love feeling like I'm in the middle of everything.

I could probably be happy somewhere else, especially if I had Erik, Penny and T. Rex with me, but maybe not as happy. I would for sure miss a lot about this city.

On a less sappy note...Erik and I realized that we may have nothing scheduled on our DVR for tonight. This is a travesty. So You Think You Can Dance ending has left us with nothing important to watch on Wednesday nights. We may have to...not watch TV?! Gasp! I think we're going to have to find a new Wed. night show...I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

Another season of SYTYCD (terrible acronym) is starting at the end of September. Just HANG ON and you will be saved!!!
-Jill
PS. Great blog!